When entering your film into Future Generations Film Festival, it must follow a series of rules for it to qualify:
SHORT FILMS ONLY
- This is a UK based Film Festival
- To submit a film, you must have created the project yourself, own the rights or have permission from the owner of the content to submit the film to us
- The director, producer and the majority of the production crew should be aged 16-25 at the time the film was made.
- All short films in all categories must be a maximum of 20 minutes long.
- The festival has the right to use clips, a trailer, stills and a poster from the films entered for promotional purposes.
- Completion dates of the Film must have been within the last 2 years.
- There is no premiere status required for the screening of the film.
- The winners of Best short of the month and ‘Best First Time Filmmaker’ will be invited to the Annual Film festival.
- We do not guarantee films will be selected for the Future Generation Film Festival, but we will notify all submitters, whether selected or not.
- Films in a language other than English must be subtitled in English unless dialogue or commentary is unnecessary for comprehension and appreciation.
- All the images and soundtracks used in your film must be your own or you must have the permission of the copyright holder to use their music/images in your film.
- There are no refunds on the entry fee
Ready to take the next step in your filmmaking career?